If you believe your copyright-protected work was posted on FontsPad without authorization, you may submit a copyright infringement notification through our contact form.
These requests should only be submitted by the copyright owner or an agent authorized to act on the owner's behalf; and should adhere to the following criteria:
• Includes the phrase "Copyright Font Found" in the request title.
• Includes an email address that we can reply to regarding your request.
• Includes evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Includes a statement that the information in the request is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Includes the direct links of the copyright font, Font actual name, Font creator name, Font actual source. If there is more than one font please mention those links from our website.
We take copyright infringement seriously, and will look into your request and -upon verifying the information in your request- remove the offending material within 24 hours of receiving your request.